Helping people find comfort, quiet and savings is what we do. But instead of relying on our word, read what our customers have to say about window insert projects that improved their quality of life. We conducted interviews to understand the challenges they faced, and how Indow inserts helped. Also, we encourage every customer to leave a review with an independent third party. Read some of those window insert examples below, or scroll to the bottom to see all our Indow case studies by category.
Understanding the value of original windows, This Old House uses inserts to block drafts and noise in an 1847 home in Charleston’s historic district.
The U.S. Department of Energy found Indow inserts lead to a 20 percent reduction in heating and cooling costs in a Seattle home.
Constant traffic noise made it hard for this family to sleep and almost forced them to move before they found Indow inserts.
Light & UV Protection
Owners of the iconic Case Study House #26 in California used inserts to protect paintings from damaging UV rays.
Health & Safety
Privacy Grade inserts helped one urban dweller shield his home from view of hotel guests next door while reducing grime filtering through his windows.
This building manager installed Indow inserts to soundproof his tenants’ offices, and was blown away by the impressive reduction in sound.
READ MORE INDOW STORIES HERE:
- Soundproofing Hotel Windows
- Supreme Court Justice’s Home
- Saving Windows in Alcatraz
- Historic College Windows
- Soundproofing Office Windows
- Church Storm Windows – Heating Congregations
- Conference Room Comfort
- In the Governor’s Mansion
- UV Protection for Museums
- Hotel Windows in the Old Town
- Updating Landmark Windows for Soundproofing
- Noise Complaints Fixed by Strategic Hotel Soundproofing
- Hotel Guest Complaints and Resolutions