Indow Privacy Grade inserts are made of a translucent, high-quality acrylic that transmits light, but obscures what people outside can see. Our window privacy inserts are useful in bathrooms, bedrooms, offices, conference rooms and other spaces where you need privacy but want light.
As with all Indow inserts, we laser measure your windows to ensure the Privacy Grade is a precise fit. Edged in silicone compression tubing, the inserts press into the interior of your window frames and are easy to remove. Create immediate privacy for windows of any shape or size. Our Privacy Grade inserts also reduce up to 50% of outside noise* so you can block annoying sounds and maintain private conversations.
It can be hard to figure out a solution for creating privacy. Sheer curtains can sometimes reveal too much and blinds can make a room too dark. Indow Privacy Grade window inserts are a new approach to window privacy that also provide comfort, quiet, and energy savings.
- Uses a translucent or “clouded” acrylic. This transmits diffused light while obscuring details and shadows.
- Has a surface that hides fingerprints and scratches.
- Comes in warm white, brown and black tubing.
- Comes in special shapes like rounds and arches.
How Indow Window Privacy Insert Solution Performs:
- Nominal ⅛ inch acrylic, which is the same thickness as our Standard Grade but with a stylish, diffused finish that provides noise-reducing and energy-saving benefits.
- 50 percent reduction in outside noise when placed over single-pane windows.
- 20 percent energy savings.
- In bathrooms, reduces or completely eliminates condensation.
- Creates privacy in office meetings, popular in commercial sites.
Eric created window privacy in his Cincinnati condominium, which looked onto the upper floors of a hotel where he could see guests coming and going.
*We want to ensure our inserts help solve your noise problem. Overall noise reduction depends on the amount of noise coming through your walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and existing windows. Noise reduction will be less when placed over double-pane windows. Read our full Noise Reduction Sheet to learn more.
Get started making your space more comfortable, quiet and private by entering your zip code below for a free estimate.
Each grade blocks drafts and reduces outside noise, but our premium grades have special features to make your existing windows work just right. Click here to read about all the different grades.
Consider the cost and distruption of replacing your windows. The national average for a vinyl window is $66-$87 per sq ft and wooden incased windows average $71-$109 per sq ft.
*Local authorized dealers may charge a measurement and installation fee. Sales tax may apply.